Youth RetreatsDefinition: re treat (noun)—a movement away from, a withdrawal for a period of contemplation and rest; a safe place.
The youth group has retreats in the spring and fall for both middle and high school students. We’ll go all over the place and do all kinds of different fun & engaging activities together.
2013 Youth Spring Retreat for 6-12 grades - "A New Thing!"Our youth spent the weekend in Strafford, Missouri getting to know one another and growing more in their faith in God. They enjoyed times of Bible study, group activities and discussion that challenged them to walk closer to God.
Our special speaker was Nate Stratman, who also taught the youth Sunday school class on the Sunday of their return from the retreat.
Check out the FACEBOOK photo album to see the great time they had!
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!