Intergenerational OpportunitiesWhen you come to FCPC, you will soon notice that we are a multi-generational congregation. Our members include folks in every stage of life. We’ve got infants in the nursery, our eldest members are over 100, and we have everything in between. Some of the families in our church span four generations!
We know this feature makes our church somewhat unique—and we also realize that it also provides great ministry opportunities. And so, we tend to shape our mission and ministry programs to reflect our “intergenerational” nature. For example: our Wednesday night program, The Table, intentionally integrates all generations for a family-style meal and then offers opportunities for study, play, worship, and music for all ages. We also have monthly intergenerational activities hosted by our G2G (Generation to Generation) committee. Youth & children’s ministry programs are organized to make it easy for adults in the family and church family to participate.
Basically, there’s a place for everyone at FCPC. Come and discover your place!
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!