How To Find Us
Parking and Other InformationThe church is located at the southwest corner of Cherry Street and John Q. Hammons Parkway.
Open parking is available across from the church on John Q. Hammons Parkway and south of the church in the Hammons Student Center parking lot. Covered parking is available on Sundays in the SMSU Parking Garage between Cherry and Elm.
The main entrance to the church (Sanctuary, Multi-purpose Room, Atrium, and offices) is located at the covered area on the south side. This includes a handicapped entrance. Parking adjacent to this area is limited on Sundays to limited mobility only.
An additional entrance to the church Sanctuary for Traditional services is located on the east side, across the street from the parking lot on John Q. Hammons Parkway.
An additional entrance to the Multi-purpose Room for Contemporary services is located on the west side (Clay Street), south of the SMSU Parking Garage.
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!