College“College Ministry” is a shortcut term we use to describe our programming for a wide variety of people. We chose it because “Ministry to 18-28 Year Olds—Some Here in the Church, Some Off in School, Some Out in the Marketplace” was a little too long for t-shirts. The acronym was shorter…but it turned out to be a bad word in German, so we couldn’t use it (not really).
We sit in the middle of a beautiful university campus (and we’re within 5 miles of 3 more campuses) so, our emphasis is on ministry to students—both undergrad and grad…but we work to diversify our offerings in order to serve a diverse age group that can often be ignored in the church.
So, if you’re 18-28, whether in school or out, we’ve got something for you!
- Sundays if you’re looking for a church home.
- Spark! if you’re looking for a weekly time with others 18-28.
- The Table if you’re looking for a free meal and more.
- Host Families if you’d like an intentional connection with a local family in the congregation.
- Missions if you want to see what service opportunities we’re offering.