College“College Ministry” is a shortcut term we use to describe our programming for a wide variety of people. We chose it because “Ministry to 18-28 Year Olds—Some Here in the Church, Some Off in School, Some Out in the Marketplace” was a little too long for t-shirts. The acronym was shorter…but it turned out to be a bad word in German, so we couldn’t use it (not really).
We sit in the middle of a beautiful university campus (and we’re within 5 miles of 3 more campuses) so, our emphasis is on ministry to students—both undergrad and grad…but we work to diversify our offerings in order to serve a diverse age group that can often be ignored in the church.
So, if you’re 18-28, whether in school or out, we’ve got something for you!
- Sundays if you’re looking for a church home.
- FnC if you’re looking for a weekly time with others 18-28.
- The Table if you’re looking for a free meal and more.
- Host Families if you’d like an intentional connection with a local family in the congregation.
- Missions if you want to see what service opportunities we’re offering.
Heather Blair, Directory of College Ministry
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!