Welcome to Adult Ministries at First & Calvary Presbyterian Church!And they were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Acts 2:42
We are so glad you found your way to the Adult Ministries page. First & Calvary Presbyterian Church has opportunities for adults of ALL ages to study, pray, eat, play and serve together. Sunday school, Bible studies and small groups immerse people in scripture, equipping them to live faithfully every day. Time spent together over a church dinner, a volleyball game, singing in a choir or serving a meal at The Kitchen builds relationships, many spanning fifty years or more. God created us to be in relationship with Him and in community with others and we believe this our mission. We are passionate about serving God through our ministry and want YOU to join us.
Terri Blackmon, CE Director/Adult Ministries
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!