Explore Membership at F&C PC
Are you considering membership at First & Calvary Presbyterian Church?We are happy that you are thinking about a deeper connection to our community. The best way to explore this is by attending our New Connections class. A church family involves relationships, growth and caring for others. By the time you join First & Calvary Presbyterian Church, we want to have already provided you with ways to begin making relationships with other believers, to use the gifts that God has given you and to locate a way to grow spiritually.
If you want to meet for coffee or talk about any part of this process, contact our Associate Pastor Greg Ellis or 862-5068 x231.
Whether or not you are ready for church membership, you are warmly invited to come to our New Connections event. This is a great way to meet new people. Please email us for more information or to register for our next available event.
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!