Join a Choir!
We welcome everyone who has a musical gift to share to consider joining one of our many music ensembles at First & Calvary Presbyterian Church.
The Top Five Reasons to Join a Choir at First & Calvary:
- #5: We strongly believe in using our musical gifts to glorify God.
- #4: We are truly a family of Christ and enjoy a “small group ministry” in the midst of a large congregation.
- #3: We enjoy frequent fellowship events!
- #2: You always have someone to sit with in church!
- And the #1 reason to join a choir at First & Calvary: WE NEED YOU!
NOW is a great time to join a Choir!
Join us as we make a joyful noise in ministry together! All rehearsals are in the choir room unless otherwise noted. No audition necessary!
- Chancel Choir [college age & up]
Wednesdays, 7:15 pm
- "No Retreat" Men's Chorus [ALL men Middle School-Adult]
- "Legacy" Women's Chorus [ALL women Middle School-Adult]
- "Camerata" [college age] Wednesdays, 8:15 pm in the Choir Room
- Youth Choir [middle and high school]
Regular rehearsals are Sunday, 5-6 pm
- Junior Choir [grades 3-5]
Wednesdays, as part of "The Table" and "Faith for Life"
- Joyful Singers [grades K-2]
Wednesdays, as part of "The Table" and "Faith for Life" [Room 304]
- Littlest Angels [ages 3, 4 and pre-K 5 year olds]