Sunday Mornings for YouthOn Sunday mornings, our youth group time is called Student Life Mornings.
During this time we group up from 9:45-10:45 a.m. There is almost always bagels and juice/coffee and from time to time doughnuts for that extra sugar blast!
We offer classes for High School and during the spring semester, a class for 8th grade students called our Confirmation Class.
We invite students of all backgrounds to come and have a real and honest discussion about relevant topics that impact their daily lives.
Come worship with us as we dive into scripture and prayer.
If you are a student in grades 6-12, Student Life Mornings just might be for you!
Director of Youth @First & Calvary
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!