First Contact is First & Calvary Presbyterian Church’s ministry for expectant families and families with infants from birth through the first year. Volunteers are paired with a family and maintain contact with them throughout the pregnancy and during the baby’s first year. They arrange a meal and gift bag delivery after the birth, send cards, and serve as a contact person between the family and First & Calvary Presbyterian Church. Each family is contacted as soon as we know of the pending birth.
If you are expecting a baby, know of someone who is expecting a baby,
or would like to become a First Contact Nurturer,
please contact Erika O'Bryant or call the church office at 862-5068.
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!