Progressive DinnerProgressive dinners are always lots of fun & excitement open to the whole youth group.
We generally do two a year, spring & fall.
We start at a home for salad and bread, then go to the next home for the main course and our final home of the evening is dessert! During the course of the three hours of eating at different homes, we also play some fun games and do some get-to-know-you activities as well as a bible study.
I’m always looking for different homes to add to our route!
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!