Family Camping/Float TripIn June—during the hot part of the summer—we like to take time to enjoy the wonderful creation of the outdoors! Our amazing God has created some beautiful forests and rivers, and Missouri is blessed with both!
We drive up to our camp site in the early afternoon and make camp. We will cook our meals together over the fire and spend the afternoon/evening splashing around in the river. Then, early the next morning, we will get up, cook a light breakfast and pack up the camping stuff before we hit the river for an 8-mile float trip, making it home in the early evening.
Make sure you plan on being a part of this fun-filled weekend!
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!