Imagine this—It’s October and there’s a slight breeze flowing through the crisp Autumn air….but you don’t feel it because you’re standing next to a roaring inferno (well, really just a very under control, modest really, fire) It’s a fun time of s’mores, hotdogs & hot chocolate.
This is another one of those combined Youth Choir & Youth Group events!
Check out Facebook for pictures of our 2011 Bonfire!
Youth Bonfire & Wiffleball
Sunday, October 21, from 6:30 -- 8 p.m.@ Larry & Tracy Lipsomb's place, 315 South Farm Road 193
Springfield, Missouri 65809
We'll plan to carpool from the church or you can meet us there. (directions above) Please let Sheila or Rob know if your student(s) plan to attend.
It's a fun time of wiffleball, frisbee, chatting with friends &
a bonfire. We'll have hotdogs, sodas & lot's of stuff for s'mores!
We hope to see your students there!
Rob & Sheila
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!