KAIROS--the Greek word for "God's Time"Kairos takes place during the 11:00 a.m. worship hour in Room 215 [the 4’s/5’s Sunday school room].
Children ages 3 through Kindergarten can stay in or transfer to this room after Sunday school, if the parent informs the teacher. Parents may also walk their child from Sunday school to Room 215 for Kairos or they may bring their child at the conclusion of the Children’s Message during either worship service.
During Kairos, children have time to fellowship with each other, hear a Bible story, do an activity, and have a snack.
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!