Host FamiliesAre you a university student who’s missing a bit of home-cooking? Or wishing for some familiar faces to greet you at church? Or pining for someone who will come to your upcoming performance / concert / game / alligator-wrestling match?
OR, are you a family looking for a way to help out the vibrant university community here in Springfield? Do you have a real shortage of people who complain about roommate drama? Or an abnormally large supply of leftover cookies you need to get rid of?
Then, let us connect you through the First & Calvary Host Family Program! Family/student matches give you a chance to create relationships—folding us together like the family we are! For more info, feel free to contact the College Ministry Director, or, if you’re ready to go, download the application that corresponds to you below, fill it out and bring it to the church office. We’ll get you started on your adventures together!
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Kindergarten Breakfast--Calling all Kindergarten students on August 11
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- Help Tornado Victims! PDA Bucket Brigade
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!