Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to nurture, support and work to build an inclusive, caring community of woemn that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnes to the promise of God's kingdom.
Circle members study scripture, offer intercessory prayer, join Christian women around the world in the Fellowship of the Least Coin, make kits for Church World Service, and supply snacks for Sigma House residents. Day and evening circle groups are available and meet monthly.
Yearly bi-annual luncheon meetings are held to celebrate the Birthday Offering and the Tank and Medical Offering which support selected ministries nationally and around the world.
Questions? Email Terri Blackmon or call 862-5068.
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!