Binnie Clements GuildThe Guild was founded in 1928 by Binnie Clements who was a member of Calvary Presbyterian Church. The mission of the Guild was to aid children in the local community who were disadvantaged.
The Binnie Clements Guild remains a vital women's organization today, continuing its founding mission to support local children's charities.
In 2012, the Guild raised over $18,000. The following agencies were the recipients:
- Rare Breed
- Greene County Health Department
- Well of Life
- Boys & Girls Town
- Salvation Army
- Doula Foundation
- The Kitchen
- Harmony House
- Ambassadors for Children
- Child Advocacy Center
- Ronald McDonald House
- ARC of the Ozarks
- Project Linus
- Children's Foundation of Mid-America Foster Care Case Management
If you have a heart for children, you will want to be a part of Binnie Clements Guild.
Women of all ages are welcome!
Binnie Clements Guild
Our ladies are very active. Enjoy these photos taken at various past events!
Binnie Clements Luncheon
May 20th at Noon
Come, join us and bring a friend for good food, fellowship and to hear about our latest fundraiser for children’s charities!
This month we will be bringing healthy snacks for kids helped by the Well of Life. This food is used during the months when school is out. Toothpaste, toothbrushes and floss is needed for the Ronald McDonald House. Thank You!
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!