Men's Prayer Breakfast
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17Men’s Prayer Breakfast, an ecumenical fellowship, has a proud heritage of over 35 years in the Springfield community. Men from all denominations meet for breakfast each Wednesday from 6:45-7:45 AM in our Fellowship Hall.
A devotional thought, presented by a different member of the community, provides spiritual inspiration. The morning concludes with intercessory prayer.
Plan to join us any Wednesday and become a part of this special group with rich traditions. Cost is $2.00, no reservation needed, just come!
Questions? Email or call Terri Blackmon at 417-862-5068.
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!