CraftersFirst & Calvary women have a history of gathering not only around a “craft”, but for fellowship, prayer and of course—food! There are several weekly opportunities for knitting/crocheting, scrapbooking, quilting and more.
Double F Double C KnittersBring your yarn and needles and join the group in the North Atrium at 1:00 PM every Tuesday afternoon.
QuiltersJoin this group of dedicated women every Thursday morning at 9:00 AM in Fellowship Hall. The long-standing tradition has produced not only hundreds of beautiful quilts, but long, rich friendships among the women. Bring a sack lunch and join this lively group of ladies as they share sewing and stories!
ScrapbookingDo you have hundreds of pictures in a shoebox that have a story to tell….if only they could find their way to a scrapbook? We have the perfect opportunity for you! Join the faithful group of women in Room 020 every Friday morning at 9:00 AM. Bring your pictures and scrapbook — we provide a plethora of scrapbooking tools to share!
Questions? Email or call Terri Blackmon at 417-862-5068.
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!