…..that you and I might be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith. Romans 1:12God wired us to be in community. We have a void in our lives that only can be filled through human relationships. God made us that way! First and Calvary has a rich history of varied small groups…..men, women, couples, parents, short and long term. These groups meet at different times (day and evening) to meet the needs of all our members.
- Led by trained leaders
- Four-part focus – Bible study, worship, fellowship/prayer, missional service
- Special or seasonal offerings, including Advent and Lent
- Several options on Wednesday evening at The Table
Questions? Email or call Terri Blackmon at 862-5068.
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!