Dinner @TheTableDinner is served in the Fellowship Hall from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. every Wednesday night while TheTable is in session.
Because we want everybody to come, we have set the prices modestly:How much does dinner cost?
- Adults $5
- Children (3-10 yrs old) $4
- Children (under 3) Free
- College students Free (funded in part by our "My Treat" jar.)
Do I need a Dinner Reservation?No, but it sure would help out if you make one—48 hours in advance (by Monday at 5:00 p.m.). We are asking everyone to make reservations in advance so we know how many to expect (to minimize wasted food).
To make a reservation:
- Drop a completed Reservation Form/envelope into the Church Office depository box
- Call the church office at 862-5068
- Email your reservation to TheTable.
When & where do I pay?Two options:
- Pay in advance, using the Reservation Form/envelope
- Pay at the door.
What’s on the menu?Good food and fellowship. We serve things you like to eat (like Chicken Marsala, Pot Roast with Red Wine Sauce, Herb-roasted Potatoes, Steamed Asparagus, etc.). We don’t plan to publish a detailed menu…just come on out and enjoy one of life’s little surprises each week!
Will there be food options?The menus are planned with food allergy and other dietary needs in mind.
Can my preschooler or elementary school child come to dinner without me?TheTable is a full church family affair, with all generations joining together. That means every child Grade 5 or below should be accompanied by an adult.
What can I do to help?Dinner @TheTable with your participation! Come to TheTable yourself and invite a friend to join you.
Who do I contact to volunteer or for more information?To find out how you can help by volunteering, contact Greg Ellis, Associate Pastor, at 862-5068 ext. 231.
« Go Back
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!