Mops (Mothers of PreSchoolers)is a support group for any mother of a child from birth through Kindergarten. MOPS @First & Calvary is a registered MOPS chapter of MOPS International.
MOPS meets the first and third Tuesday of each month from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. in Room 114. Meetings include bible study, guest speakers on a variety of topics, creative activities, snacks, and fellowship with other mothers of preschoolers.
Free childcare is provided for all MOPS meetings. While at MOPS, children have time to play, have a snack, and do a Bible activity.Additional mission projects, play dates, and family activities happen throughout the year.
Any mother of a preschooler is welcome to our MOPS group. This is a great way to connect with other moms!
Check out our latest MOPS Newsletter here!
please email Erika O'Bryant or call the church office at 862-5068.
Some random shots of MOPS. Join us for fun, fellowship and food-both spiritual and and natural!
Read The Review to find out what is happening at First & Calvary!
- E-News Update! Check out the latest F&C Newsletter Information!
- Dr. Gary Stratman to Preach at Dr. Andrew Chaney's Installation!
- All-Church Potluck Dinner and Hymn Sing Sunday, June 30th
- Youth Summer Small Groups!
- LOOK HERE! FOR Vacation Bible School Information and Registration
- 55 AND OVER! "Smoke on the Mountain" Branson Show and Dessert - July 16
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!