Raising kids can be a tough, MOPS is here to help! Mothers of Preschoolers meet twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 10-11:30am or 6-7:30pm. during the school year for friendship and growth. During summer months, MOPS meets informally for playdates. MOPS is a place to experience authentic community, mothering support, personal growth and spiritual hope. Free childcare is provided. To best prepare for the arrival of you and your little ones, please register below.
- Helps moms to develop authentic friendships
- Encourages moms to value mothering
- Challenges every mom to grow as a mother, woman and leader
- Strengthens marriages and supportive relationships
- Provides trusted parenting resources
- Connects moms and families to the local church
- Draws moms one step closer to Jesus
- Welcomes every mom, come as you are
For more information about MOPS contact: Wendy Everts 314-560-7473 or Jen Reed 417-894-0206.